headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation. We help young people who are going through a tough time.
Looking for someone to talk to? If you're 12-25, you can get health advice, support and information from headspace. With centres all around Australia, headspace can help you with:
headspace is a place you can go to talk to someone about any of these issues.
Our primary focus is the mental health and wellbeing of all Australians. We know that getting help early is the key to resolving these problems quickly. headspace is making a difference where it is needed most - our young people.
So we're here for you if you:
- Are feeling down, stressed or can't stop worrying
- Haven't felt like yourself for a long time
- Can't deal with school or finding it difficult to concentrate
- Are feeling sick or worried about your health
- Want to cut down on your drinking or drug use
- Want to talk about sexuality, identity or relationships
- Are having difficulties with friendships
- Have sexual health issues or want to find out about contraception
- Are being bullied, hurt or harassed
- Are worried about work or study or if you're having money trouble
headspace was established and funded by the Commonwealth Government of Australia in 2006.